This page features a selection of published educational resources that are specific to theological education.
Best practice, resources, research
- Writing and using learning outcomes (EHEA)
- Competences for Theological Education
- Diploma Supplement – An Example of Good Practice from an ECTE School
- Research in Theological Education in Europe 2012 (Full text )(slides)
- European Church Consultation on the SG-GETE
Blogs and personal websites
- teachingtheology.org This blog is written by Dr Graham Cheesman (former ECTE council member) and is about best thinking and best practice in theological education.
- https://charactereducation.blog This blog is written by Dr Marvin Oxenham (current ECTE General secretary) and aims to investigate the issue of character and virtue in theological education.