Please download ECTE forms below. All forms are either in Word format or digital forms for ease of compilation. For digital forms it is strongly suggested that you register an account for the ECTE website here.
- Membership Application (to be used by schools and associate organisations applying for membership)
- Visitation Feedback (to be used by institutions and VETs to provide feedback and evaluate review visitations)
- No Conflict of Interest Declaration (to be used by ECTE Board, Accreditation Commission, VET panel members, ECTE staff)
- Thematic Analysis Project Application Form (to be used for outsourcing thematic analysis, e.g. to research students)
- VET Application form (to be used by candidate peer experts wishing to be nominated and listed as ECTE VET members)
- ECTE Council Member Application form (to be used by invited individuals to apply for service on the ECTE Council)
- Occasional Student VET Application form (to be used by student candidates wishing to serve as Occasional Student VETs)
- Reimbursement/Honoraria Requests form to be used for requesting reimbursements and honoraria for ECTE-related services (e.g. Council meetings, site visits, training events, etc)
Accreditation Process Forms
- Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying for institutional and/or/not programme accreditation).
- Cyclical Review Request form (to be used by institutions requesting cyclical review)
- Preliminary enquiry to ECTE from former EAAA institutions (to be used by former EAAA accredited institutions who have been affected by regional developments and international conflicts and may be interested in ECTE accreditation services).
- Annual Progress Report 2022-23 (APR) form (to be used by accredited institutions for annual reporting, for indicating changes and for requesting formal advice from the Accreditation Commission on prospected plans. This form is also used to report student numbers for invoicing purposes and to collect data for thematic analysis.
- Templates for Self Evaluation Reports (I-SER, P-SER, C-SER and D-SER) can be found in section 2 of the Guidelines for Producing Self-evaluation Reports.
Micro-credential Provider forms
- Micro-credential Provider Eligibility Check form, to be used by candidate providers to verify whether they are bone fide cases for MCP accreditation
- Micro-credential Provider Application form, to be used by providers to initiate the MCP accreditation process once the eligibility check has been passed.
- Micro-credential Provider Self-Evaluation Report, this digital form is to be used by providers to submit their SER in view of their review.
Review Report Worksheets
- Review Report Worksheets – 2022 (this is a Word doc to be used by VETs during institutional, programme or cyclical reviews. It includes provision for instance of DE/OE delivery).