The ECTE executive team is composed of:
- General Secretary: Marvin Oxenham. The General Secretary is the chief executive officer of the ECTE, who conducts the business of the ECTE, coordinates to work of the agency and is available to advise institutions on matters of accreditation. Dr Oxenham operates out Italy.
- Accreditation Director: Carmen Crouse. The Accreditation Director manages the work of the Accreditation Commission, ensuring the implementation of the ECTE’s accreditation processes. Mrs Crouse operates out of Germany.
The ECTE staff includes:
- Review Secretary: Graham Cheesman. The Review Secretaries oversee site visits and the production of Review Reports. Dr Cheesman operates out of Ireland.
- Review Secretary: Grace AlZoughbi. The Review Secretaries oversee site visits and the production of Review Reports. Mrs AlZoughbi operates out of Palestine.
- Finance manager: Silke Brohl. The finance manager is responsible for book-keeping and invoicing. Mrs Brohl operates out of Germany.
More details on the duties of each position and on how they serve ECTE’s internal QA objectives and compliance to the European Standards and Guidelines can be consulted in the Staff Policy document.