At the end of each site visit, the Accreditation Director (AD) will ask the hosting institution and all members of the VET panel to fill out a Visitation Feedback form where both parties will be asked to evaluate the different aspects of the site visit. The results of this feedback are published in the Fact Sheets of Introducing the ECTE.
As part of the ECTE’s quality assurance processes the feedback data will be used in ECTE’s internal QA policies, in particular in two ways.
1. Feedback to the Institution
- Following each site visit, the Accreditation Director will provide a summary of the Visitation Feedback to the VET panel, recommending good practices, highlighting areas of improvement and addressing areas of concern.
- The Accreditation Director will thank the hosting institution for the feedback by email and reassure that any issues of concern that have been raised will be brought to the ECTE Council for action and response.
- The ECTE Board will consider the visitation feedback in its Annual Internal Review, Improvement and Monitoring Reports and action plans will follow.
2. Feedback to the VET panel
- Analysis of Visitation Feedback on the expert panel after each visit and de-briefing with the Accreditation Director who recommends good practice and areas of improvement.