Definition: Quality in professional accreditation can be defined as a set of well-regulated activities that take place in line with published standards, policies and processes for the ongoing monitoring, evaluation and enhancement of educational institutions and programmes.
The ECTE defines its internal QA policies in terms of the standards and guidelines provided in ESG 2 and 3. Please read Section 4 of Introducing the ECTE for a detailed overview of ECTE’s internal QA.
Specific policies, plans and reports can be found in following sections of the website (listed in alphabetical order):
- Annual Internal Review, Improvement and Monitoring Reports
- Independence, Conflict of Interest and Intolerance Prevention Policy
- Ongoing Review and Improvement Monitoring
- Stakeholder Involvement and Extension Policy
- Staff Policy (including professional codes and ethical requirements)
- Student Council Member Policy
- Thematic Analysis – Strategic Plan 2020-2025
- VET Development policy
- Visitation Feedback Policy
For a general introduction to the ECTE’s identity, activities and organisations see Introducing the ECTE.