Please download ECTE forms below. All forms are either in Word format or digital forms for ease of compilation. For digital forms it is strongly suggested that you register an account for the ECTE website here.
- Membership Application (to be used by schools and associate organisations applying for membership)
- Certificate Order form (to be used by accredited institutions to order certificates for graduates)
- Visitation Feedback (to be used by institutions and VETs to provide feedback and evaluate review visitations)
- No Conflict of Interest Declaration (to be used by ECTE Council members and VET panel members)
- Thematic Analysis Project Application Form (to be used for outsourcing thematic analysis, e.g. to research students)
- VET Application form (to be used by candidate peer experts wishing to be nominated and listed as ECTE VET members)
- ECTE Council Member Application form (to be used by invited individuals to apply for service on the ECTE Council)
- Occasional Student VET Application form (to be used by student candidates wishing to serve as Occasional Student VETs)
- Reimbursement/Honoraria Requests form to be used for requesting reimbursements and honoraria for ECTE-related services (e.g. Council meetings, site visits, training events, etc)
Accreditation Process Forms
- Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying for initial accreditation)
- Cyclical Review Request form (to be used by institutions requesting cyclical review)
- Institutional Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying only for institutional accreditation)
- Programme Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying only for programme accreditation – a separate form must be used for each distinct programme)
- Dual Accreditation Application form (to be used by institutions applying for dual accreditation)
- Annual Progress Report 2021-22 (APR) form (to be used by accredited institutions for annual reporting, for indicating changes and for requesting formal advice from the Accreditation Commission on prospected plans. This form is also used to report student numbers for invoicing purposes)
- Templates for Self Evaluation Reports (I-SER, P-SER, C-SER and D-SER) can be found in section 2 of the Guidelines for Producing Self-evaluation Reports.
Review Report Worksheets
- Review Report Worksheets – 2022 (this is a Word doc to be used by VETs during institutional, programme or cyclical reviews. It includes provision for instance of DE/OE delivery).