Please download ECTE forms below. All forms are either in Word format or digital forms for ease of compilation. For digital forms it is strongly suggested that you register an account for the ECTE website here.
- Membership Application (to be used by schools and associate organisations applying for membership)
- Certificate Order form (to be used by accredited institutions to order certificates for graduates)
- Visitation Feedback (to be used by institutions to provide feedback and evaluate VETs after review visitations)
- No Conflict of Interest Declaration (to be used by ECTE Council members and VET panel members)
- Thematic Analysis Project Application Form (to be used for outsourcing thematic analysis, e.g. to research students)
- VET Application form (to be used by candidate peer experts wishing to be nominated and listed as ECTE VET members)
- Occasional Student VET Application form (to be used by student candidates wishing to serve as Occasional Student VETs)
Accreditation Process Forms
- Institutional Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying for institutional accreditation)
- Programme Accreditation Application (to be used by institutions applying for programme accreditation – a separate form must be used for each distinct programme)
- Cyclical Review Request form (to be used by institutions requesting cyclical review)
- Dual Accreditation Application form (to be used by institutions applying for dual accreditation)
- Annual Progress Report (APR) form (to be used by accredited institutions for annual reporting, for indicating changes and for requesting formal advice from the Accreditation Commission on prospected plans. This form is also used to report student numbers for invoicing purposes)
- Special COVID-19 APR form (to be used by accredited institutions for annual reporting in 2020, following the COVID-19 pandemic and exceptional circumstances. This form is also used to report student numbers for invoicing purposes and replaces the regular APR in 2020).
- Templates for Self Evaluation Reports (I-SER, P-SER, C-SER and D-SER) can be found in section 2 of the Guidelines for Producing Self-evaluation Reports.
Review Report Worksheets
- Review Report Worksheets – Institutional Review (to be used by VETs during institutional reviews).
- Review Report Worksheets – Programme Review (to be used by VETs during programme reviews).
- Review Report Worksheets – Cyclical Review (to be used by VETs during cyclical reviews).
Pre-2019 accreditation forms are available here: http://ecte.eu/qa/pre2019