The ICETE Academy is a partnership service offered by the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education the brings short, certified courses to theological educators globally. The ECTE is proud to be the founding agency of the ICETE Academy.
The ICETE Academy will bring coordination, synergy, a greater volume of available products, increased accessibility through online delivery and global certification, recognition and quality assurance through the ICETE. This project will fill the gap and respond to the problems listed above as follows:
- A common ICETE Academy will increase global coordination and avoid duplication.
- Within the ICETE Academy resources will be pooled and made more globally available. Online delivery will further expand accessibility.
- The ICETE Academy will function as a hub, allowing existing providers to retain autonomy and freedom of provision, with the added benefit of quality certification.
- Among the many courses envisioned, short video-based courses will be created to capture the legacy of current prominent experts and trainers.
- Short, bite-sized educational products will be offered at a low cost and with limited time commitments increasing accessibility.
- All ICETE Academy course will be certified and contribute to an ICETE Academy Fellowship scheme that can be used to enhance personal CVs and institutional QA requirements.
- The ICETE brand will be enhanced by the ICETE Academy, and in turn products certified under the ICETE Academy will benefit from global recognition.
Visit the ICETE Academy site now to learn more and consider taking courses.