- Yearly membership fee for schools: 350 €
- Associate membership fee (for evangelical organizations such as associations of evangelical theological schools, churches and missions and individuals): 350 €
Yearly Fees for Candidate and Accredited schools
- Yearly School fee for Candidate and Accredited members: 800 €
- Yearly Student fee for Candidate and Accredited members: 10 € per student
- Yearly School fee for each added programme: 150€
- Orientation visit (requested by a school): Fee of €200, plus travel costs and €100 personal expenses for each team member.
- Courtesy visit (suggested by ECTE): no Fee charged (team members should claim travel costs and €100 personal travel expenses for the ECTE).
- Candidacy visit, Accreditation visit, Review visit: Fee of €500, plus travel costs and €100 personal expenses for each team member.
- Workshops and Training visits (requested by the school): Fee of 200€ a day, plus travel costs and €100 personal expenses for each team member.
The Fee Schedule was last updated by vote of the General Assembly, 27 October 2017 in Athens. Visitation fees are to be invoiced by and paid to the ECTE. Additional fee specifications are reported below:
- Outstanding fees. Hereby no visits will be authorised for schools which are one year or more behind with their payments of fees. Schools which have a strong case for reduction of fees due to un-usual financial constraints should appeal to council for this with supporting documentation and these will be considered on a case by case basis. (EEAA Council minutes, April 2008)… Schools or organizations which are two years or more behind with their payments of fees will receive a formal notice, after which their membership and accreditation will be suspended. If, after being suspended for two years, schools have still not settled their arrear payments, their membership and accreditation will be revoked and they will need to apply again. (EEAA Council minutes, October 2008)… It should be noted that suspension involves both suspension of membership and accreditation. When a school or affiliate member is suspended, the name of the school/organization will be removed from the directories on the EEAA website (EEAA Council minutes, April 2013).
- Additional programmes. Accredited schools presenting new programmes can be granted candidacy status for the new programmes from early on but will be granted full accreditation only after the first graduation, but this will apply to the graduands of that first graduation. Additional programmes will be charged an additional ___ yearly fee. (EEAA Council minutes, April 2008)